This page is used to inform our users regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our website.
1.1 Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
1.2 Log Data
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our website, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
1.3.1 What are cookies
1.3.2 What cookies do we use
We use certain cookies as listed below:
- Session cookies: They will be erased once you close the browser or shut down the device. They are stored on your computer or mobile device for no longer than 24 months.
- Persistent cookies: They will remain even after closing the browser or shutting down the device and will be activated each time you visit the Sites.
- Third-party cookies: They are used to collect statistics in aggregate form in analysis tools.
1.3.3 Where is your personal data stored
The personal data that we collect from you is stored within the European Economic Area (EEA), but we may also transfer them to countries outside of the EEA. Any such transfer of your personal data will be carried out in compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
1.3.4 What type of personal data do we collect
We will collect personal data when you use this website. For example, information that includes your user name, address, phone number, and email address will be collected at the time of user registration on the site.
1.3.5 Why do we use your personal data
We have legal standing to process your data for various reasons. The main reason is that we need to aggregate them to measure and enhance the functioning of the website. We also use your data for other reasons, for example, to send you marketing materials and allow you to participate in promotions.
1.3.6 How long will your personal data be stored for
The time for which we will keep your data will depend on the purposes for which we process them. This may be up to 10 years (statute of limitation for legal claims in most EEA countries) unless a shorter or longer retention period applies under applicable data protection laws.
1.3.7 How do we protect your personal data
We have taken technical and organisational measures to protect your data from loss or unauthorised access. We ceaselessly adapt our security measures in accordance with technological advancement. All data we collect from you is sent in an encoded frame. This implies the data is gone through a safe association and passed through a secure connection and that your personal data cannot be read by external parties.
1.3.8 Your rights
You have the following rights at any time:
- Accessing your personal data. We remind you that where you are a registered user you may also consult this information in the relevant section of your online account.
- Rectifying your personal data. If you are a registered user, you may also access the relevant personal data section of your online account to change or update your personal data. In any case, please remember that, on actively making your own information available to us through any procedure, you guarantee that they are true and accurate.
- Erasing your personal data to the degree that they are never again necessary for which we need to keep processing them, or when we are no longer legally permitted to process them.
- Requesting that we cancel or limit the processing of your personal data, including requesting us to temporarily suspend the processing of the data or that we keep them longer than necessary.
1.4 Service Providers
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our service;
- To provide the service on our behalf;
- To perform service-related services;
- To assist us in analyzing how our service is used.
We want to inform our users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
1.6 Links to Other Sites